Table of Contents
- Fabricate the central pin 9cm long, AWG14. Then make a double coil, AWG14 around a rod of 1/4” (7mm): 18 rounds cw and then 18 tours ccw. Both ends of the coil need to be looped unto themselves. Nano-coat them.
- Wet a paper towl with borax solution; this makes the paper inflammable. Once dry paint the paper with a GaNS mix: Brass, CuO, CO2, CH3, ZnO. Let dry. Roll nano-coated aluminium paper around it.
- Slide the double coil over the central pin with paper and aluminum.
- Slide all into a 1/2” (14mm) clear tube
- Use hot glue to keep the central pin away from the coil on both ends; seal both ends with hot glue as well.
- For a wall plug, the central pin is connected to the neutral (-) and the coil to the phase (+). For a car application, the central pin goes to (-) and the coil to the (+).
Here are the steps to assemble de capacitor into a cigarette lighter plug or a wall socket plug:
- Solder the (+, red) on the spring in the center of the plug; and the (-, black) on one of the side contacts
- Put the connectors back into the housing and close it
- Use hot glue to fix the capacitor firmly into the housing
- To connect the capacitor into a wall socket plug, screw the (+, red) to the phase terminal and the (-, red) to the neutral.